Did anyone notice that Germans are, in a word, "rude?" No one else does that. Have they always been that way?
I wish I could have gotten to know my relatives and German in-laws. I did have to visit them, but they didn't feel like opening up to me, even as much as they would with a stranger. A good old friend of mine seems to want to be "the" German transfer and I feel I'm connected like I'm out, like rumors have been spread about me though I didn't really do anything that bad. The German in-laws even are mad at me for being different from who I'm related to and for wanting to be seen as my own person and not like my family. They accepted others, though. Like, there's this one person, who seemed fun and seemed justified in all her actions. However, it was used against me because I didn't see them as much. If you want to post to a German classical music group, you have to be careful as they seem around me only want to say they are German if they are from a nearby area or have more say in them than me. The Germans themselves have not much to say, but they keep acting like they're holding out for others though.
No comments:
Post a Comment