How did all those army-looking young men in the US get so much respect like they're German or over and above other people in the US?
I have German-American in-laws from my aunt. I think it's that they can't say anything else about their heritage.
I think it's weird to say someone's not good enough if they're not all German,
I know my friend seemed to have a hard time when she tried because she's 40% German. My other friend seemed not to even try but has a cool Lithuanian mom and is from Massachusetts. She thought it was cool I was told I was French. I am wondering if I'm about 30% Irish and 20% German but might be some Italian instead. I dunno, maybe I really am Dutch and French, too. Maybe, even my dad's dad is all Irish.
I thought people were nice and connected to Black Americans.
I don't really submit to England ruining it for Irish Americans, warning them about Germany like they get it better. I also don't submit to Irish people acting like I'm all Irish and don't deserve to be respected. I'm actually 1/2 Asian.
No comments:
Post a Comment