Tuesday, April 28, 2020

College

So, I may major in German but not ready for Music.  Since I'm not, I was thinking of getting ready.  They have a Diversity minor and an Arts Management minor.

I was thinking of Sociology as a major, but I found many are into counseling or something maybe, the way nursing is a popular choice and advertised field of need, where you feel wanted and depended on.

It's like you think I'm doing Music just for the fun of it- which is what I did in grade school.  It is something people do naturally, like watching TV.  The Diversity is fun, and the Arts Management means I can do something like Music Education except for any age and type.  I am into the racism part of diversity a lot and the general prejudices that creep in and out of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment