Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Prejudice
I'm watching The Emoji Movie (2017,) and (highlight for spoilers) there is a part where the emojis are in the phone and they get on the roller coaster and there are instructions read from a male voice up above and when they say the Spanish translation, they end in "por favor" with an attitude, like they are telling me that someone has a younger dad who's maybe Southern European as opposed to my being 1/2 Asian from my mom but Irish/German etc. from my dad ... telling me I'm out because I'm bad when I'm not. This kind of thing keeps happening and everyone is glossing by showing off that they don't care what people say but end up being seen as better than me, everything going smoothly, caught right away thereon out. I feel I'm liveable/agreeable to be with but not really progressing as I'd hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment